The Ritchie Law Office, Ltd.
Ritchie Law Oﬃce, Ltd. and its owner, Attorney Chad A. Ritchie, provide ﬁrst class legal services in the areas of Estate Planning, Probate and Trust Administration, Business Law and Commercial Real Estate.
Ritchie Law Oﬃce, Ltd. has grown to be a leader in the estate planning ﬁeld while providing estate plans for families, business owners, and professionals that live and work in McLean County, Illinois and surrounding areas.
We understand that every client is diﬀerent, and we make sure that our client’s estate plan will be successful and have their desired outcome by working with our client’s accountants, insurance agents, and ﬁnancial planners in a team eﬀort in order to customize an estate plan tailored to each client's needs.
Our commitment to our clients has been a fundamental component of the success of the Ritchie Law Oﬃce, Ltd. throughout the years and we believe that a good estate plan protects you, your family and your assets; and leaves a legacy that can impact future generations to come.
The Ritchie law Office, Ltd. is located in the Corporate Center East II professional office building complex in Bloomington, IL. This office building is on the corner of Empire and Williamsburg Streets (Williamsburg is one street west of Hershey, where you see the IHOP). We are in the same building as the McLean County Chamber of Commerce, at the south end of the parking lot off Williamsburg.
The Ritchie Law Oﬃce, Ltd. has received numerous honors and recognition recently:
• McLean County Chamber of Commerce Micro-Buisness Excellence Finalist - 2019
• The Marquis Who’s Who in America - 2019
• 10 Best Estate Planning Attorneys, Illinois, Client Satisfaction, American Institute of Legal Counsel - 2018, 2019
• Top 10 Estate Planning Law Award, Attorney and Practice Magazine - 2018
• Best Lawyer, Second Place, Honorable Mention, Pantagraph Reader’s Choice Awards - 2017, 2018, 2019
• Best Law Firm, Second Place, Honorable Mention, Pantagraph Reader’s Choice Awards - 2017, 2018, 2019