2203 E. Empire St. Suite G
Bloomington, IL 61704
Chad A. Ritchie
Helping Clients Achieve Peace and a Lasting Legacy Through Proper Estate Planning
Date: February 7, 2018
Time: 5:30PM – 6:30PM
Location: Millennium Pain Center, 2406 E Empire St., Bloomington, IL 61704 (click for a map)
Topics we will discuss:
1. What are the fundamental concepts of estate planning everyone needs to know?
2. What is the difference between Probate Assets vs. Non-Probate Assets?
3. What is a Revocable Living Trust?
4. Do I need a Will-Based Plan or a Trust-Based Plan?
5. How do I plan for mental incapacity?
Estate Planning Essentials:
Discover the Core Estate Planning Concepts Needed to Design Your Estate Plan
Chad A. Ritchie, Esq.
The Millennium Pain Center is partnering with the Ritchie Law Office, Ltd. to host an estate planning seminar that is open to the public. At this seminar attendees will discover how estate planning works and what type of estate plan is right for them.